Information You Provide
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, we may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase our products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on our Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (c) sending us an email message; (d) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information We Collect Automatically
When you use our Site, we automatically collect information about how you use our Site and the devices you use to access it. We may also generate information about you, such as an Account ID number. Examples of the information we collect automatically are:
- IP Address
- Location information – general location information from your computer or mobile device or precise GPS location information from your mobile device.
- Social network account and profile data (when you use social login)
- Unique Identifiers, including MAC Address, Ad IDs, and device attributes, such as operating system and browser type, and usage patterns.
- Usage Data, such as: web log data, referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our Services, the frequency of your use of our Services, error logs, and other similar information.
Analytics, Advertising & Technical Data
We may collect and use various pieces of information in an automated way to support analytics and advertising operations.
Analytics – We use analytics tools and providers to understand better how individuals and their devices interact with our Site. Google Analytics is important to our analytics – How Google uses data when you visit a partner site or app.
One of the primary purpose of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with our site or services, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to our website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use our Site features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or website you visit.
Use of your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate our website and deliver the services you have requested.
We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from us.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, rent or lease our customer lists to third parties.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. We may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such actions is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on our Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Shoptends; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Shoptends, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
We may keep track of the websites and pages our users visits withing our Site, in order to determine which of our services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Shoptends to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Third-Party Links and Plug-Ins
This website may contain links to third-party websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of Your Personal Information
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanges between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research , provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit “personal information” (as defined by the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) from anyone under the age of thirteen.
If you are under the age of thirteen or older but have not reached your country’s age of majority (i.e. able to enter a contract), you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, we may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: (512) 633 3728
Effective as of November 14th, 2020